Charity Request Information and Policy
China Pavilion has been rooted in the community for over 30 years, and we are all for supporting a great cause. We've donated to many charities over the last 30 years and have implemented a new system to submit requests. To streamline the request process we created this information page to guide you. Please read the following information on our policy for charitable donations.
A few things you should know before submitting a request:
- Charity donations are made in the form of a gift certificate (amount will be determined at time of approval)
- Gift Certificates to be made out to name of the charity directly
- If a donation is made to your charity, we require a program, brochure, flyer showing 'China Pavilion" as a donater (we will not donate to those who do not return a program in the future as we cannot confirm the charity received the donation)
- Gift Certificates must be picked up in person and disclosure signed
- There are no implied guarantees that the charity will receive a donation
- Requests will be reviewed but due to limitations to time, we cannot guarantee a response before your event occurs.
Below you will find a contact form to send us a message regarding your charity / event. Unfortunately due to the amount of requests we receive on a weekly basis we cannot accomodate all requests submitted to us.